Hazardous Material Removal Becomes Necessary When
- Hazardous material flakes or dusts into a room
- Remodeling will disturb hazardous material
- Repairing water damaged or fire damaged structures containing hazardous materials
We Removed Asbestos Floor Tiles and Asbestos Ceiling Contamination from this Structure
Call Us to Remove Asbestos,
Lead Paint, or Mold
With our broad hazardous materials removal experience and CA Certifications we are prepared to handle your specialized removal jobs. We've provided hazardous materials removal services in the California Central Valley Since 1989.
With our truck fleet, we get asbestos, mold, and lead paint removal jobs started fast at commercial & residential sites.
Brunna Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & Diners Club Credit Cards
Call Brunna to Get a Hazardous Materials Removal Cost Estimate
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm M - F
Fresno Area: 559-485-9557
Toll Free: 800-499-9557
You’ll get a cost estimate to remove hazardous materials from your home, business, or facility with an estimated removal time.
We follow CAL-OSHA hazardous materials removal guidelines to ensure you'll have a clean living or working environment.
We Comply with
Hazardous Materials Regulations
Our commitment at Brunna Enterprises is to provide excellent service in strict compliance with California's hazardous materials removal regulations.
Brunna is committed to help you return to normal living as fast as possible. Our hazardous materials removal jobs provide safe living environments for our customers and comply with all government regulations.
Our Commitment to Provide
Safe Hazardous Materials Removal
- Show care for people's safety.
- Treat your home, office or facility with care and respect as we would our own.
- Leave a clean work site once we complete hazardous material abatement.
- Follow local, state, and federal regulations.
Our Service Area Covers
Stockton to Bakersfield
Our Hazardous Materials
Brunna uses a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter to trap extremely small particles to prevent them from re-circulating back into the atmosphere. Our three-stage negative air HEPA filter removes particles in the air down to 0.3 microns.
The HEPA negative air machine exhausts clean air to the outside through clean air exhause ducts while trapping air-borne hazardous particles in the vacuum filters.
HEPA Negative Air Machine Filters Asbestos, Lead Paint, and Mold Particles from inside Air.
Material Removal Jobs
Brunna has removed hazardous materials for many school districts in the Central Valley including the Fresno Unified School District, Clovis Unified School District, Merced Unified School District, Kern County Unified School District and many others.
Insurance companies frequently call for estimates on asbestos abatement, mold removal, and lead paint issues.
Restoration companies contact Brunna Enterprises for removal prior to build back after their initial cleanup is complete.
Home owners and contractors contact Brunna to remove hazardous building materials prior to remodeling or renovating private residences or commercial buildings.
We Wrapped and Contained this Food Serving Area Prior to Asbestos Abatement
- Home — Hazardous Materials Removal
- - Asbestos, Lead Paint, and Mold
- Asbestos Removal Services
- - Asbestos Removal in Fresno Since 1989
- We Work with Homeowners, Businesses, …
- We Mobilize and Begin Removal Jobs Fast
- Lead Paint Removal Services
- - Lead paint removal makes homes safe.
- We remediate lead paint from homes and …
- Lead testing assessment for your home or …
- Mold Removal Services
- - EPA and CAL-OSHA mold removal guidelines
- You'll again breathe clean air in your home.
- Mold removal makes living areas comfortable.
- Remodeling and Roofing Contractors
- - We Subcontract Hazardous Material Abatement
- Certified and Licensed
- - Hazardous Material Removal
- Asbestos Exposure Health Risks (Article)
- An asbestos exposure health risk exists when any asbestos-containing material crumbles into a power when you squeeze it with your hand.
- Safe Asbestos Removal Procedures (Article)
- The following steps describe what actually takes place in a home or business during the asbestos removal process. These steps ensure …
- 12 Tips to Keep Your Home Mold Free Year Around (Article)
- Practical tips to help you keep your home or business free from mold and avoid the need to remove mold damaged building materials.