This Hallway Containment for Hazardous Materials is Nearly Complete--Fire Extinguishers are in Place
Brunna's Hazardous Materials Certifications and Licenses
- California Contractors State License Board
- License No. 648537
- Class B - General Building Contractor
- ASB - Asbestos
- Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- Certificate of Registration for Asbestos-related Work: Certificate No. 233
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC)
- Transporter Registration No. 5755
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Certification: NAT-65085-1
We Believe the Fastest Hazardous Materials Removal Job is a Clean Job that Follows CA Regulations
We work our projects by following EPA, OSHA, and Cal-OSHA guidelines and make our customers happy. We keep our job sites ready for OSHA inspectors at any time because we honestly believe the fastest job is a clean job that complies with California's regulations.
If you need asbestos, lead paint, or mold removed, call 559-485-9557. We'll talk about how we will make the removal process go smoothly.
We Built this Asbestos Containment to
Protect the Food Serving Area
Brunna is Licensed to Transport Hazardous Waste in CA
We Transport Asbestos Waste in Sealed Dumpsters to Approved Asbestos Disposal Sites.
Brunna is an EPA and CA
DOSH Compliant. We comply with CA DOSH and local EPA agency requirements to provide the abatement quality you need without later issues
Licensed Asbestos Abatement Contractor. Brunna Enterprises is a licensed and certified asbestos and lead paint abatement contractor.
OSHA Certified. Our management and abatement crews are OSHA certified.