Hallway Hazardous Material Containment Nearly Complete with Required Fire Extinguishers in Place
Our Hazardous Materials Certifications and Licenses
Brunna Enterprises is state and federally certified with the following certifications and licenses:
- California Contractors State License Board
- License No. 648537
- Class B - General Building Contractor
- ASB - Asbestos
- Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- Certificate of Registration for Asbestos-related Work: Certificate No. 233
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC)
- Transporter Registration No. 5755
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Certification: NAT-65085-1
We Believe the Fastest Job is a Clean Job that Follows California's Regulations
We do our projects by following EPA, OSHA, and Cal-OSHA guidelines and make our customers happy. We keep our job sites ready for OSHA inspectors at any time because we honestly believe the fastest job is a clean job done to the CA regulations.
If you should need asbestos, lead paint, or mold removed, just call 559-485-9557. We'll talk about how we can make the removal process go smoothly for you.
Food Serving Area where a Containment for
Asbestos Removal is in Progress
We are Licensed to Transport
We Transport Asbestos Waste in Sealed Dumpsters to Approved Asbestos Disposal Sites.
DOSH Compliant. We comply with CA DOSH and local EPA agency requirements to provide the abatement quality you need without later issues
Licensed Asbestos Abatement Contractor. Brunna Enterprises is a licensed and certified asbestos and lead paint abatement contractor.
OSHA Certified. Our management and abatement crews are OSHA certified.